Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Rain Forest Cafe

There are always interesting discussions here and with customers about signs, their budget, the price, and value. As I look at this I can't help thinking about how a company justifies the expense of such an extreme sign. This is a great example of how a signature piece commands attention and attracts customers like a magnet.
    It's pretty obvious to me that a sign can make all the difference between an establishment that just blends into the blur and one than commands attention and draws them in.
    Guess the value is a bit hard to really calculate but clearly there is a difference between one that REALLY works and one that doesn't. So the sign design and implementation can really determine ones business future.
    A Terrific example of the price of success vs the cost of failure?
    This is quite a testimonial for all us making premium impact signs when it comes down to "what a sign is worth" rather than what's the price.

GO Mark and Nikki. Keep up the great work and don't forget to submit it to any of the sign magazines for great publicity and probably several awards.

Here are some pictures of the animals painted, they still have some more work, but it's been awhile since we posted. Been very busy trying to get this all done.

23522.jpg

23523.jpg

23524.jpg

Awesome!
    23527.gif

Paco picked the right word!

Promise you won't finish before the camp.

I've been watching this project with great interest as have my kids... I'm impressed.

Robert

Thanks- Unfortunately they will be long gone by then, we wouldn't have any room for people. But we'll have some small ones (maybe). We're glad you guys have enjoyed watching it. We've enjoyed making it and looking at how fast we've actually got this done. Lots of long days and weekends. We'll have to send some pictures into some magazines like Jerry had said. Thanks for all your comments. We'll post them all finished by the end of the week!

Nikki

I hope you have taken plenty of pictures during the birth of your monsters! I would like to see more pictures on some photosharing (or your) website. Very cool!

Here are the animals completely finished and ready to go out today!! The panther and the iguana need to be painted they'll go out by the end of the week.

23565.jpg

23566.jpg

23567.jpg

23568.jpg

23569.jpg

Looking Good Mark, are these shipped as components and assembled on site? Are you doing the rest of the background details or only the creatures?
    Did you end up painting these in house?

Great stuff