Thread: Material Cart

Default Material Cart

Does anyone know where I can get a tilting cart with hydrulac lift for use with MDF ?

If you want to make your own without a hydraulic lift, read through this thread:

http://www.talkshopbot.com/forum/messages/27/2851.html

If you have to have the hydraulic lift and want it made out of metal, Harbor Freight, Northern Hydraulics and Grizzly have hydraulic carts. I'm sure there are a bunch of other sources too. If you are not making it youself, plan on spending several hundred dollars for one.

-Brady

ShopCarts has what you are looking for. Try www.shopcartsusa.com/. I have one of their carts and they work great. You can load more than 10 sheets of plywood or mdf and easily go from vertical to horizontal and then raise the table to the height of your machine for moving to your saw or whatever. Expensive but does all they say it will. Better than I can say for many of my purchases.

Nice find, Wayne!

-Brady

klwoodworking@aol.com Guest

Hafele sells a cart for $463.25. the part # is 007.94.000 Their phone # is 800-423-3531. When I checked last month they were out of stock but expected to have some in this month. I dont remember the load limits, but you can see it at
    http://www.hafeleamericas.com/pdf/mo...c_8-5_x_11.pdf. Hope this helps.

Kevin

If you can wait for the Hafele cart, it is the exact same cart as the Shopcarts panel cart, except for the color, and Hafele sells it for $500 less. In fact, you can buy 2 of them from Hafele for less than what 1 costs at Shopcarts.

Can someone help me get a Hafele cart ? My company does'nt meet their new account requirements, (a single purchase).

thanks

How many carts does one have to order to qualify for an account? I'd like to get one too.

Its not how many you order, they want accounts that will be getting cabinet hardware and such on a ongoing basis

The price is now up to just over $500, and the Hafele web site shows they are out of stock until at least 9/22. I am investigating the logistics of buying one for Ray, so if anyone else is interested let me know.
    What do I get out of the deal? When my Hafele sales rep looks up my account, she'll see the total dollar volume and think I'm a bigger player than I otherwise would be. That and helping out another ShopBotter or two.