Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Available now - ME!

Default Available now - ME!

Well, our fine economic times caught up with me the end of January and I am without a job now.

If anybody needs the help of somebody who's darned near done it all with computers, let me know. I am also mighty handy with woodworking and metalworking tools, CAD, and such. Oh, and I'm trained in recording engineering and sound, too. There's a link to my resume in my Profile.

I'm w/out telephone until this afternoon when my wife gets back from classes. Forgot it in the car last night. Duh...

I wouldn't mind if somebody from ShopBot would take a gander at that resume, too. I do technical writing acceptably well in addition to all the rest.

Thanks!

I know what you mean about the economic times.

If I have the rest of this month like last month was I'll be done.

It is dead here.

Same here,guys. It's been really dead.
    Any little bit of work hardly makes a difference.
    I've quoted some really good jobs mainly in NYC.
    Everyone is just underbidding.
    I don't know how they are able to do it!

Hope things turn around Real soon.

Hanging on!By a thread! ..............

same here in central florida. very slow and just hanging on.But I can't take it much longer either. It is really wearing me out.

job? what's that?

I'm in St.Pete Fl. and It's slow here also, On top of that my house is sinking!! Geologist done drilling and voids all over the property. Glad for insurentce. My machine is in the garage. won't be using it to soon..

Ok guys......you are hurting my eyes!
    Yes, it is tough!
    So what?
    For me, I lost 3 businesses. I've never worked harder for less money in my life.
    I am blessed to have a loving wife, a home, a dog that worships me and.......Faith. Faith in God and The American Way.
    Yet, I've never been happier and more optimistic than ever.

The time is right to transform "stinkin thinkin" into a money making opportunity that puts food on the table.
    This is still America.
    Ideas are still fresh.
    I could rant for hours on the specifics of why our nation is in such dire straights......but assigning blame accomplishes what?

Pointing fingers at the Captain of the Titanic accomplishes very little when the bow of the ship is under water.

I won't go into specifics...e-mail me privately if you are interested in ideas.... but I will tell you about one person who recently earned 250K in two months with two words printed on a bumper sticker.

The potential for earning money is huge.....but it is like tuning a crystal. You must be pro-active, your finger must be on the pulse of America and you can't stand behind the counter and be an order taker.

I just thought this thread needed a swift kick, a positive ideas and a little motivation.
    Change your attitude and change your life.

H.L. Mencken once wrote, "Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public."

I think we can look around everyday and have that observation validated for us. The question is whether or not we can tap that Mother Lode and still sleep at night.

No Snow Today!

Sun is shining!

and -I have a cup of coffee!

Well put Chuck!!! There is money to be made, people just need to adapt and change and get out of their comfort zone a bit to tap into the money. Think outside the box and try new things. If cabinets are not selling then make something else. Take a risk what can you lose if your already under water and having issues breathing anyhow. Buy the book " Think and grow rich" Read it and live it and things will change for you.

I will climb from my soap box now and return you to the doom and gloom talk about the economy.

Good Luck to all,
    -D