Thread: Exciting new year.

Wink Exciting new year.

I figured i would post a quick shot of my new shop that we have been building the last few months. It is 42'x62' the one side has 16' high ceilings and the other has 10'. Above the lower side i have built a 1000sqft hangout space that will house a craft room, full bath, bar, and a projector screen for the games. It seems to be taking forever to complete as i only work on it during my days off, but it is slowly coming together. I have also attached a pic of the last sign i made. But now i need to make a new one as we have added a baby boy to the mix. Now if i could just figure out what is causing all of these kids.
    Attached Images Attached Images

issue re:kids. The problem is you are spending too much time ON the wrong project....but good luck to you anyway....lol
    Words of Wisdom:
    “Words that sink into your ears are whispered…… not yelled”
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson

Nice soon to be shop !! I am building one also and agree with it takes a long time !!
    Tim Lucas Custom Woodworks
    www.TLCW.us

Looks good. Congrats on shop and new baby.

Doing Most of the work on Our new shop, with a warehouse area, class room, and a store. I know how slow it goes doing it on your off days. We are in our new shop and building inventory and getting ready for this years season. I still like dry walling the store and the class room. Tina and I have done 90% of the work and 80% out of pocket to save on expenses. The best part of doing it this way We know how it is built, and have had total control over how it was built. all of the inspectors have told us that we did everything beyond what the codes required. When it is totally finished we will have a 170,000.00 dollar shop for around 57,000.00
    www.tgdesigns.net
    eking1953@yahoo.com

HE WHO WORKS WITH HIS HANDS IS A LABORER.
    HE WHO WORKS WITH HIS HANDS AND HEAD IS A CRAFTSMAN.
    HE WHO WORKS WITH HIS HANDS, HIS HEAD AND HIS HEART IS AN ARTIST.
    ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI

Awesome all around.

I'm in the middle of a shop expansion myself. Mine is an existing 24X48 pole barn structure that's half enclosed now. I'm adding 24' to it making it 24'X72' and enclosing all of it and also adding a 30'X36' lean to on the backside of it. Hopefully one day soon it will house my business.
    2006 PRTalpha 96x48
    3hp SEV spindle
    Vcarve Pro8
    Always eager to consume large amounts of info, tips, and techniques!