Thread: Interpolate function and Cabineo

Hybrid View

I agree with Tim. Drill and Interpolate are both drill functions. With a Drill operation, the link will look in Tooling at Operation 1 and see if it can do the job. If it can't, it moves on to Operation 2. If Operation 2 tool can do the job, the link stops looking for a tool. It doesn't look for the "best" tool to do the job, just one to complete it.

Same scenario for Rout/Dado operations. Typically best to order from largest to smallest, unless you have a scenario of a specific tool to do a job.

If you cannot get it figured out, take an export from the link and email it to cabinets@thermwood.com and I'll take a look at it. Just reference this thread so I have an idea of whats going on.

-Clint-

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Lucas View Post
    So I remember something about it looking for tools in order, what if your 15mm bit was a tool before your 1/4" bit??
    Quote Originally Posted by cmbuechlein View Post
    I agree with Tim. Drill and Interpolate are both drill functions. With a Drill operation, the link will look in Tooling at Operation 1 and see if it can do the job. If it can't, it moves on to Operation 2. If Operation 2 tool can do the job, the link stops looking for a tool. It doesn't look for the "best" tool to do the job, just one to complete it.

Same scenario for Rout/Dado operations. Typically best to order from largest to smallest, unless you have a scenario of a specific tool to do a job.

If you cannot get it figured out, take an export from the link and email it to cabinets@thermwood.com and I'll take a look at it. Just reference this thread so I have an idea of whats going on.

-Clint-
    That worked! Thanks very much to both of you!

I rearranged all the tools from biggest to smallest and everything ran as expected.

I really appreciate the help.
    PRS Alpha 96-60 ATC
    16.9hp Republic Regenerative Blower
    Aspire 8.5
    eCabinets with ShopBot Link

https://www.facebook.com/SyzygyWoodworks/

That worked! Thanks very much to both of you, I appreciate your help. I rearranged the tools from biggest to smallest and everything ran as I wanted.
    PRS Alpha 96-60 ATC
    16.9hp Republic Regenerative Blower
    Aspire 8.5
    eCabinets with ShopBot Link

https://www.facebook.com/SyzygyWoodworks/