Thread: Value Help

Default Value Help

I had a little glitch with my PC and now it seems to have affected the ShopBot Software. Just started to cut a job and the round circles are cutting oval shaped. I'm assuming the X,Y values have been altered? Does anyone know what the X,Y & Z values should be for an old PRT4896? My manual is MIA. It's here someplace but doesn't want to be found. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No actual help in your case but what I did is take pictures of the values screens and saved them in my photos. That way, when SB's software blows the settings files, I can easily refer to them on my phone and make the proper corrections. I recommend everyone who hasn't done this yet to do it today, before the next crash.
    ShopBot Details:
    2013 PRS 96x60x12 (Centroid upgrade)
    4hp Spindle
    12" indexer
    Aspire
    Rhino
    Fusion 360
    Ferrari 360
    Prusa MK3S+
    Prusa XL multi-tool

Quote Originally Posted by pro70z28 View Post
    I had a little glitch with my PC and now it seems to have affected the ShopBot Software. Just started to cut a job and the round circles are cutting oval shaped. I'm assuming the X,Y values have been altered? Does anyone know what the X,Y & Z values should be for an old PRT4896? My manual is MIA. It's here someplace but doesn't want to be found. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Maybe:

X -1833.465
    Y - 1833.465
    Z - 2291.831

Got a couple small customer jobs to do, then I'll give the XYZ numbers a try. Thanks.