Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New Scanners !! gonna love this !

This looks like the other scanners mentioned here but with it's own screen attached. If you don't already have an ipad it might be cheaper to get this.
    Words of Wisdom:
    “Words that sink into your ears are whispered…… not yelled”
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    “The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson

HEY ANDREW! Have you hadanymore time to scan anything and what was the results? Any pictures or object you could share to see quality?
    Words of Wisdom:
    “The biggest trouble maker you’ll probably ever have to deal with, watches you from the mirror every morn’n”
    -----------
    Just remember...when it's time for the hearse to pull up..there's no luggage rack on top!
    -----------
    The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it...Thomas Jefferson

I can't seem to get any answers to some of my questions....I called one of the companies recommended here and you would think some of the simple questions i could get answered.

I need to know if the ipad i have will work with the Isense scanner. I asked what info i needed to tell them in order for them to tell me if it will work with their unit and where i needed to look and they couldn't tell me. Does that make sense?

I have an ipad that is about a year or two old. I have model number MC756LL/A running software version 7.1.2(11D257) capacity 57 gigs

Does anyone here have any knowledge as to whether this unit will work with my ipad, or who might be able to give me some correct info?
    Words of Wisdom:
    -----------
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by myxpykalix View Post
    HEY ANDREW! Have you hadanymore time to scan anything and what was the results? Any pictures or object you could share to see quality?
    Jack,
    I just saw this today, sorry. I'd have answered earlier.

I am very sorry to say that other than fooling with the scanner once since I got my new computer, I have been way too busy to even get it out of the box.

I had a bunch of things going on in my shop, moving some equipment etc. As well my Shopbot vacuum mod had taken a lot of time.
    I have hired a new guy 6 weeks ago, and that has doubled my workload trying to train him and get my own work done at the same time.
    And I have been very busy at work trying to keep on top of things, as I have been overwhelmed with work and there is a lot going on right now.

At home, my wife is due to deliver kid #2 this week, and we have been preparing for that the past month or two - getting things rearranged here and set up, etc.

Life has been, um "busy", lol

I will get back to the scanner thing, but it might be a while yet from the looks of things.

Andrew
    congrats on second child, and as a trade off for sleepless nights just remember that in 6 or 7 years you will have a child that will be able to set up your scanner and do 3d work just as easily as you and I learned to read kids books.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajcoholic View Post
    Jack,
    I just saw this today, sorry. I'd have answered earlier.

I am very sorry to say that other than fooling with the scanner once since I got my new computer, I have been way too busy to even get it out of the box.

I had a bunch of things going on in my shop, moving some equipment etc. As well my Shopbot vacuum mod had taken a lot of time.
    I have hired a new guy 6 weeks ago, and that has doubled my workload trying to train him and get my own work done at the same time.
    And I have been very busy at work trying to keep on top of things, as I have been overwhelmed with work and there is a lot going on right now.

At home, my wife is due to deliver kid #2 this week, and we have been preparing for that the past month or two - getting things rearranged here and set up, etc.

Life has been, um "busy", lol

I will get back to the scanner thing, but it might be a while yet from the looks of things.
    And that is the best excuse you can come up with? lol I just wish all of us had your "problems"
    Hey if you need a nice crib built, i know a guy...Good luck
    Words of Wisdom:
    -----------
    -----------