Just wanted to share a new product I tried tonight. I have been buried in solid surface countertops for last two months. last month I did a vanity top in a dark color that had that "granite look'. First dark color "Black" with metal and mica chips I have done. I found out real fast that the mica they impregnate this stuff with is so abrasive it just eats carbide. I burned 2 saw blades and 4 carbide bits on 1 double bowl vanity.
That being said... I have a full size top (approx 20 linear feet) I am fabricating now and of course this one is another version of black w/ metal flakes in it. John Forney reccomended I try Infinity Tools bits.
Well... I ordered a 3/4" straight bearing bit (with downshear) and some chamfer bits for the edge. The interesting thing is I ordered their router bit lubricant to try.

I am very Impressed. Both with the bits but especially with the lubricant. I ran the straight bit over 20' of drop edge and it did begin to dull. This I expected ,the material is just too abrasive to ask much of any bit company, however it cut all the dropedge cleanly and the lubricant, I believe, allowed me to accomplish the whole top w/ one cutter whereas under normal cutting I expected to use 3 bits. No burn marks and the bit was cool to the touch. The lube tripled the life of the cutter.
$7.90 for a 2oz spray bottle that will last me a couple of months. This is going on all my cutters,saw blades, and jig saw blades from now on.
For as much as we all spend on endmills and bits I thought this piece of info might be helpful.

http://www.infinitytools.com/products.asp?dept=1341

Bill