PDA

View Full Version : Notice about this forum

Forum Admin
01-27-2009, 10:33 PM
Just a reminder that this is the Talk ShopBot Forum sponsored by ShopBot Tools. Any other forums - even those that use the same words in the title - are not affiliated with ShopBot Tools. If the URL isn't talkshopbot.com, it's not this forum.

bleeth
01-28-2009, 07:38 PM
So folks-Don't accept any imitations-make sure you only get the original genuine and guarenteeeed Talk Shopbot Forum!!!

gerard
01-28-2009, 10:18 PM
a quick look at many of the other forums will show clearly that they tend to deteriorate quickly both in character and substance with more internal bickering than genuine concerned helpfulness, I bought my shopbot primarily because of the activitys on this forum as I would imagine many of our botters have done.

cabnet636
01-29-2009, 07:20 AM
"what other people think of me is none of my business",

"people who are important don't mind, and people who mind are not important"

"giving value to any subject of any kind is still giving it value"

jim

ron_varela
01-30-2009, 06:36 AM
11 years ago when there was only a hand full of people that owned a shopbot I did my best to help, to this day I still try my best.
I have served my country for 23 years as marine and have been proud to do so; it is not a act of war to try to do the best to help someone. You hear now of days we will not leave a child behind, my motto is I will not leave any Shopbotter lost in a jungle of confusion.
Lets Talk Shopbot was made by Nick Turino back in 1997 when we both had duel cables running our shopbot and spent days on IRC back when it was 14 4 modems.
Me and Bob Mosley ran a wood shop for impaired kids who where in car wrecks and did this for 2 years before there was a forum, the forum I setup back in 1998 was all 56k modems and many 14 4 dial ups, over the last 9 years I spent my time as a person to help where I can.
I have been running a server for shopbotters and paid for it the first 4 years, it not about the money, it about learning, if that is a crime then I am fighting a loosing war.
Its funny I have been doing the movie thing for 9 years now and everywhere you turn it’s a movie or a you tube thing.
I do not need to prove a thing because all that matters is learning and I will do my best to help in any shape or form, if it means having to leave this forum then let it be so, it is only one click away for the other 3 I run.
Just because I have an online server for training and had for 9 years does not mean I need more people, it means there is more then one choice.

erik_f
01-30-2009, 07:48 AM
my name's paul and thats between y'all

angus_hines
01-30-2009, 09:21 AM
My names Bennett and I aint in it.