PDA

View Full Version : probing?

mcgoo
06-30-2010, 08:09 AM
Well I tried to ask this question in The Forum but me thinks I was in the wrong neighborhood.I have been trying to get the probe to work.When I get to the page with the three ?'s I've tried many variations but to no avail.I get "run time error 13,type mismatch".I know I could call Frank,who is on my Christmas list for all the calls that I've made but I thought I would take the diapers off and get my feet wet here. Thanks in advance:confused:

jdervin
06-30-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm probably not much help because I haven't been able to recreate your problem. I seem to recall a similar error message when I tried to use a file name that was unacceptable to the probing program (something like using a space in the title or parenthesis or something like that). I don't think this is your problem though as you say you're not getting past the original three questions. Sounds like another call to Frank is in order...

mcgoo
07-01-2010, 08:02 PM
Thanks John. I was beginning to think my bad breath was showing up via the internet=no responses.I'm going to call Frank asap.I'm an old cabinet guy who's trying to learn this computer thing.