PDA

View Full Version : Post Processors

ATX Poly Products
08-02-2010, 06:10 PM
I have used the search box and came up with nothing so far so...

I have a ShopBot on the way and downloaded the software. This my my problem...

When I go to save a toolpath I get the error message " Invalidect.ect." do to my Post Proc. box being empty. I found the "arcs-inches" under SBparts but can't do anything with it or enter it into my 2.5 Partsworks Dropdown....

Please help!

Gary Campbell
08-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Adam...
Look in your C:\Program Files (x86 if 64 bit OS)\ShopBot\PartWorks folder and see if there is a folder with ShopBot posts installed there. Take the group and copy them into the C:\Program Files (x86 if 64 bit OS)\ShopBot\PartWorks\PostP folder. Restart PartWorks and you should be good to go.

There may be some in the C:\SbParts folder also. If there copy as above

Brady Watson
08-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Go here: http://www.shopbottools.com/drivers.htm

Download the driver zip file. Extract to: C:\Program Files\ShopBot\PartWorks\postp The PartWorks folder may be listed as Partworks2.5, but just open up the postp folder, extract or drag extracted posts to the folder.

If you have PWorks open during this process, save your work, close it & re-open. You should be fine.

-B

ATX Poly Products
08-05-2010, 07:18 PM
Thank You Gary and Brady...

I am good to go now...

I just got the hard copies and manual from ShopBot. I loaded these into my laptop that I'll be driving the CNC with. I loaded the partworks 2.5 and partworks 3D before installing the SB command software and It loaded the drivers and postp's automatically.

Thanks again!