PDA

View Full Version : Having fun

loriny
12-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Lately it has been steady cabinets and moldings. No time for fun stuff. Today I got to play a little making a valence for over a sink. Was a nice change. 2 of my helpers posed for the picture too.
Lorin

gc3
12-08-2010, 07:53 AM
Nice! Thanks for posting :D

wberminio
12-08-2010, 01:26 PM
those are the happiest helpers I've ever seen!

Nice work!

loriny
01-29-2011, 12:29 AM
Same job, finally got the piece made they neede above their range and thought I would post it too. Had the stainless cut on a neighdours cnc plasma. Total size is 30 wide by 24 tall
Lorin

kevin
01-29-2011, 05:36 AM
Very creative
Thats what sells kitchen features.
Looks like using the bot to its full potional
Thanks for posting .I would love to see the kitchen all together

PS I'll post that kitchen going skiing snow finally arrived .Thats right no snow all winter .We.ve had less snow than Atlanta

loriny
01-29-2011, 09:11 AM
This was a supply only. Was installed and finished by others. I hope to get there for pictures soon though. Kitchens like those you and others post here give a lot of ideas for improvement.
Thanks
Lorin

dlcw
01-29-2011, 12:27 PM
Really nice job Lorin!

I'll bet the customer is going to be VERY happy with it.

By the way, are those two very happy helpers available for travel? They would really make my shop a much happier place to work. Very cute! :D

loriny
01-29-2011, 01:22 PM
They are guite nice to have... usually. The lad has a thing for hammers, drills and screwdrivers. Not much is safe with him around. The kids spend most of their days with me in the shop until they start school. I don't think I would trade it for anything. The higher production days will come when there are no more little people in our house/shop but for now they sure do brighten my days.
Lorin

MogulTx
01-29-2011, 10:54 PM
I like your helpers! What shining, happy faces! My son is a little bigger these days, but kids are a joy at any age- (if the priorities are in the right place).

Monty

joe
01-30-2011, 12:20 PM
Having fun is what life should be all about and I see you have some good help with that chore.

Keep up the good work.

Joe