PDA

View Full Version : Delay or Take a loaner Router...Miracle???

jhedlund58
02-10-2011, 06:32 PM
I decided 2 wait for the machine as ordered... with the spindle... not the loaner router.... at 1:15 today all was set for march 3 shipping date.... then salesperson called back about an hour later...she found a spindle in warehouse in Florida and machine will be shipping out tomorrow assembled as ordered.... guess the miracle is they got spindle from warehouse in Florida to shopbot in Durham North Carolina in an hour...

waiting, not waiting, waiting...not waiting.... feel like a school girl on Saturday night.... and like her.... for now... i believe in miracles

OR

Am i a foolish optimist?

OR

Is there a funny fishy smell coming out of NC!!!

OR

should i listen 2 my wife and shutup because they are doing all they can

just askin

wberminio
02-10-2011, 06:48 PM
Stay tuned for scenes from............

bleeth
02-10-2011, 10:38 PM
Warehouse in Fla=HSD distributor in Ft. Lauderdale. Overnight air AM delivery=Receipt at SB in time to pack and seal crate for pick-up tomorrow afternoon. Once again SB shows they do care when there is a screw up or a client needs help. Beats the hell out of all those outfits that just shrug their shoulders.
And Dudley Do-right cuts Nell loose from the railroad tracks just before the train comes!!! Take that Snidely Whiplash.

wberminio
02-10-2011, 10:58 PM
Nice Dave!

myxpykalix
02-11-2011, 12:45 AM
See...I told you to just wait for the spindle....:rolleyes:

"Curses...foiled again!"

jhedlund58
02-12-2011, 07:35 AM
Miracle never happened...like that school girl on Saturday night...phone call never came.

boo hoo..... wa wa wa

MogulTx
02-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Really? Those guys have been SO good, and SO nice to work with.... seems almost wrong that it didn't work out exactly as planned.

I hope it is all better now and that you are smiling and happy.

Monty

myxpykalix
02-14-2011, 11:25 PM
Like I said..take the router and get started.....:rolleyes:

jhedlund58
02-15-2011, 12:40 PM
Miracle or not..... it is on it's way..... i got the tracking number yesterday and it was already in indianapolis... so it had 2 go out friday as promised. my feeling is the major problem was in communication... once i was willing 2 wait for product as ordered, things sped up. i am not saying squeeky wheel gets oiled... waiting 2 me was better than getting into a situation where i was going to b responsible for tasks that i didn't feel necessary for me to perform... sure i could have done them... the chance an error could have been made by me necesitated my ability to be patient... all is working out fine and i will have my machine as ordered tomorrow.... YEA... i wood like to thank all at shopbot and especially my salesperson for their efforts.

happier in Illinois...

chiloquinruss
02-15-2011, 05:50 PM
If you think you are happy now, just wait! :) It gets better! :) :) Russ

jhedlund58
02-17-2011, 08:06 AM
WOW.... The miracle is..... got the shop bot AND the sports illustrated swimsuit issue on same day..... guess which one got opened first?