PDA

View Full Version : Mid Atlantic User's Group

angus_hines
03-25-2011, 04:26 PM
It's spring and its that time again for us all to get together.

So once again we'll be haveing or User Group fun at Norva Plastics ON 4-30-2011 @ 10am. http://norvaplastics.com/

Howard will be have several demo's of his equipment including but not limited too> his new 4x8 200 Watt KERN laser, new 5 axis Haus machine and several others.

Were working on some other exciting stuff for the event, but, stay tuned for those announcments.

And yes more than likely there will be Plastic play packs' as Howard calls them, for people to take home and try out.:D

bill.young
03-25-2011, 05:13 PM
Just to reinforce Angus' posting, Norva Plastics sells just about everything you can imagine in plastics including sign foam, colorcore, coraplast, acrylic in every size and color, engraving plastics, etc, and does all kinds of plastic fabrication inhouse. As a bonus Howard is an incredibly nice guy, and I guarantee that everyone that attends will have a great time.

If you're anywhere near the Norfolk, Va area I'd encourage you to attend.

Bill

khaos
04-03-2011, 12:16 PM
I'm in. :cool:

angus_hines
04-20-2011, 12:44 PM
Only ten days left untill all the free plastic you can load in your car !!! Anybody else showing up or is the free plastic for me and Bill Y !!!!!

taylor
04-20-2011, 03:58 PM
I am planning on be there.
thanks for setting this up
mark

myxpykalix
04-20-2011, 06:22 PM
"Only ten days left untill all the free plastic you can load in your car !!!"

I can bring an awful big car:rolleyes:! or are you just kidding? :eek:

I have been thinking about making a bunch of different types of samples but couldn't afford the price of signfoam and plastic right now.

angus_hines
04-22-2011, 04:06 PM
No Jack not kidding !!! I can't find the pics from last year but my Volvo and Bills truck were loaded !!

myxpykalix
04-22-2011, 08:34 PM
Well then let me fire up the SEMI TRUCK and trailer:rolleyes:

no?...ok then the minivan...:)

I go by the saying: "My name is Jimmie, I'll take anything you gimmie"

fredtoo
04-25-2011, 08:29 PM
Is there a pre-registration or sign up requested?

angus_hines
04-28-2011, 09:07 AM
@Greg S not really just posting here is all that is needed. Hope to see you there !

fredtoo
04-28-2011, 10:18 AM
I'll be there if the management and weather approve, neither of which I have any control over.

khaos
04-29-2011, 08:56 PM
Anyone who is on the fence on this should make the plunge. Its worth some hours on a saturday, :) Norva has an incredible operation. You should see it.

fredtoo
05-01-2011, 03:40 PM
Thanks Howard for taking up your Saturday time to show us your operation at Norva Plastics. Tools, processes, materials and procedures I've never seen before! And thanks for the sample materials. Maybe I'll manage to do something with them worthy of sharing with others.....