PDA

View Full Version : ShopBot Training

scottj
04-01-2011, 08:58 AM
We are streaming live today and tomorrow for basic training here at ShopBot. http://www.shopbottraining.com/

steelcnccutter
04-01-2011, 04:31 PM
I Just want to say this is great and super thanks for the support this provides. due to computer complications I only got parts of it but found it very well done. I look forward to the next live streaming after I get a newer updated computer or figure my audio problems. this is just one more reason I am glad I own a "shopbot". steve

bill.young
04-02-2011, 11:51 AM
Just as an FYI, if you have an Android phone there's a free Webex app that lets you listen to the training and view the content that Ryan is sharing. Search the Android market for "Webex".

There's also a Webex iPhone app, but I don't have any experience with that.

MogulTx
04-02-2011, 02:44 PM
I am pretty new to ShopBots and have picked up a number of things from sitting in on this... THANK YOU very much.

Monty

SomeSailor
04-03-2011, 10:01 AM
Sorry I missed this one. Is there a schedule of these for the future? Very informative stuff.

kern
04-03-2011, 04:55 PM
In spite of the audio problem on Friday, as a newbie, I learned much. Open my eyes on node editing. Will try Ryan's method of creating a heart and thanks to the CHAT box, got an answer to a problem in locating holes a certain distance apart. Kern