PDA

View Full Version : File limit default

tcombs
04-25-2011, 11:43 AM
Every file I make with Partworks resets the file limit checking to on. And then I get the annoying popup window everytime I run a file that says I am beyond the table limits. I know I can go in and manually put in a line that will turn it off, but that is annoying to do with every part file I create. Is there a way to tell Partworks to put in the line automatically or to not reset the limit checking? I'm using Partworks 3.0 and I have a PRT4896 alpha with a retrofitted ATC installed.
Thanks,
Tim

Gary Campbell
04-25-2011, 09:56 PM
Tim...
You will have to modify the post processor that you select to do your toolpath operations. From the file menu, select view user data, then postP, then double click on the post you use. If you get a windows message, select the SBeditor as the default program to open the file with.

Once open in the editor and look for a line that looks like "SF,1" change the 1 to a 0.

tcombs
04-28-2011, 02:53 PM
It was actually in a partfile called "ATC_restore_settings" that the ATC accesses after it has done a tool change or checked to see if a tool change is necessary. I changed that and the file limit checking stays off.

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Tim