PDA

View Full Version : Joining the ranks, link ordered!

harryball
04-26-2011, 12:05 PM
I'm joining the eCabinets ranks, I ordered my link.

I figure I'll start with a small kitchen, about 200lf of cabinets, center island, overhead hanging center cabinets... oh and not a straight line in the lot, all curves. I sold the job ahead of time for about 1/2 what other shops were quoting to make sure I got the job and have the cash to do everything. I figure a couple hours learning the program ought to about do it. I promised deliver in 10 days, seems like more than enough time.
:eek: :D

Sadly... I bet someone somewhere would see no problem with that last paragraph. I'm starting with a linen closet about 2' x 3' and will move to a bedroom closet about 3'x8'

Glad to be here, I think it will be very useful. I've already discovered I can do doll furniture too. Scale it down, give it 1/16" material... pretty cool. I think I can expand its usefulness for me beyond cabinets and closets.

/RB

zeykr
04-26-2011, 04:38 PM
Works pretty well for birdhouses too. Expect to see bat houses next!

Gary Campbell
04-26-2011, 04:47 PM
Ken...
I have been telling Rob for quite a while that he should be building and cutting his Bat Houses using eCabs and the Link. The parametric resizing, Nesting and toolpath abilities of this combo are head and shoulders above what he has been using. Better sheet yield, longer tool life and shorter sheet cycle times will pay for the link in short time.