PDA

View Full Version : decorative glass supplier needed

blackhawk
05-04-2011, 10:52 AM
I am building some new sidelights for an entrance doorway. I want to use tempered and insulated glass for the upper half of the sidelight panels. I need to use a decorative style of glass that still gives privacy. I don't need stained glass. My local glass shops only sell the acid etch type of insulated glass. Does anyone have any sources for custom sized decorative glass that is tempered and insulated? Thanks.

kubotaman
05-04-2011, 11:36 AM
Brad, may not be what you want but I made a front door with the sidelites made from glass block. They are not tempered but are below the size that needs to be tempered. They are insulated and come in lots of different decorations. They also give privacy. Just a suggestion.

german
05-04-2011, 11:53 AM
Hey Brad,
Can you post the measurement for the insulated units you want,( H x W x D), before I get in to the CNC world I just to work for a glass company doing the artistic glass: carved, textured, etc...
I still do some work for them as a contractor, so if you want let me know what do you have on mind and maybe I can help you.

German.

blackhawk
05-04-2011, 02:54 PM
Hello German - The size that I need is 8" wide x 45" tall. 3/4" total thickness is best, but I could probably live with a 1" thickness.

german
05-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Hey Brad,
That is fine, now I just need to know what kind of design you want on the glass, this way I can send you a sketch or drawing for your reference and pricing.

German.

blackhawk
05-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Do you have standard designs to choose from? I'll send you my email in a private message, if you have some pictures to send.

german
05-04-2011, 09:41 PM
yes, I have a lot of them, my e mail is in my profile.

German.

Dan Blyth
05-20-2011, 03:01 PM
Hello,

My name is Dan Blyth I am a shop botter and supplier in the USA of Eco Resin Panels, which make great door inserts and can be used in other case work and millwork applications.

Please feel free contact me for additional information about our products and services.

I have included some photo's of our panels used within the type of application you are looking for.

Thank you,

Dan Blyth
Evowe North America LLC.,
www.evowe.com
evowenorthamerica@hotmail.com
1-877-856-9216

bleeth
05-20-2011, 03:06 PM
Beautiful stuff Dan-Most of the specs I get from Architects is from the guys in Utah (you know who I mean!). I'll forward your companies link to a couple designers I work with on occaision.

Dan Blyth
05-20-2011, 04:32 PM
Brad,

I am the exclusive supplier to the USA. I have way better margins and products along with design solutions?

Thanks for passing it along. Look forward to discussing the opportunities.

Please see other applications and solutions our products can be incorporated into.

Dan Blyth
Evowe North America LLC.,
1-877-856-9216