PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Gary Campbell

tshall
07-25-2011, 05:30 PM
I took delivery on my new 60x96 Alpha less than a month ago. I purchased the Ecabs link and had been using Ecabs for several years, so that part wasn't too bad of a learning curve. However, I decided to hire Gary to come to Iowa and help me set it up since I had no experience with the world of CNC. It was the best money I ever spent, Gary was here with me for three days and the day after he left I cut several cabinets and it went perfectly. Since then I've cut several more and I couldn't be happier with the results.

Without Gary's help and tuteledge I believe it would have been a very frustrating and much longer learning curve. I do a kitchen about every four weeks and while it took a few days to set up the machine I've gained that time back and then some. Thanks for your expertise and patience Gary, like I said, it was worth every penny.:)

Brady Watson
07-25-2011, 06:10 PM
He's a good boy that Gary... :D

-B

nat_wheatley
07-25-2011, 07:52 PM
Gary's the man!

myxpykalix
07-25-2011, 08:28 PM
I'll bet it was the best $20.00 you ever spent:rolleyes: (he does work for beer money right?)

I'm sure that the money you spent you will recoup in 1) not having to spend the time setting up learning the software, 2) wasted material from not doing it right.

tom
07-25-2011, 09:16 PM
Terry you are so right about Gary, I've worked on a few projects with him and ended up buying his old bot. He made learing so easy and talked in laymens terms.

mark_stief
07-26-2011, 09:31 AM
Terry Where in Iowa are you located I'm NW Iowa good to see another Iowan on here:rolleyes:

Gary Campbell
07-26-2011, 06:38 PM
Terry...
Thanks for the kind words. You were a great student, and can be a testamonial to the fact that eCabs jobs can be cut very well and easily in the first week of ShopBot ownership. Thanks my friend.

And you other guys..... stop piling on!

tshall
07-26-2011, 07:07 PM
Mark, I'm in Algona.

Gary, I think I see your head swelling, lol. It's a fact guys, I know I wouldn't have been cutting cabinets this quickly, but more importantly, this accurately. It's awesome!

sneakers
07-27-2011, 09:40 AM
Terry you are so right about Gary, I've worked on a few projects with him and ended up buying his old bot. He made learing so easy and talked in laymens terms.

He has to talk in "Laymens terms" as these are the only terms he knows.

Just kidding Gary!!!

Gary