PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Vectric User Group

jamesb
09-01-2011, 11:37 AM
The Vectric User Group is approaching fast. This is a two day event designed to help Aspire users get the most from their software. As with any CNC oriented meeting its also a great environment for users to network, share ideas and show off what they make.

The agenda this year covers a variety of topics from basic tips and tricks through to more advanced modeling and machining examples. There will be an overview of the new features in Aspire 3.5 and VCarve Pro 6.5 and we're also excited to have talks from some guest speakers and customers.

The User Group is being held in Las Vegas on October the 14th and 15th. We visited the hotel when we were at the AWFS show and it looks to be a great venue for the meeting. For those not interested in the Vegas experience it is off the main strip and does not have any slot machines etc. so should be reasonably quiet. For those who do want the Vegas experience its a short cab ride away :eek:

Click the link below to learn more about what we plan to cover at this years meeting or to register:
http://www.vectric.com/WebSite/Vectric/events/2011/UGM2011/2011_UG_Meeting_Registration.htm

Thanks,
James

angus_hines
09-10-2011, 11:40 AM
Sorry I can't make it this year I pulled a Brian and broke both of my ankles the other day. So catch ya next time James !!!:)

dana_swift
09-10-2011, 01:16 PM
OUCH@@@!!!!

What did you do? Try to put both feet in your mouth at once? Yikes..

Bev and I both wish you a speedy recovery!

D

myxpykalix
09-10-2011, 05:03 PM
He fell off the roof and landed on both feet:eek:

He probably would have done less damage if he had fallen on his head!:D

We all hope he gets better soon!:(:)

(I couldn't decide if i should have a frown for his misfortune or a smiley for his recovery so i gave him both!)

jamesb
09-11-2011, 04:45 AM
Angus, sorry to hear about your mishap with gravity, I would blame Isaac Newton! All at Vectric wish you a speedy recovery and we will miss you at this years User Group meeting.

Sorry you had to find out the hard way that copying Brian is not a good idea...

All the best,
James