PDA

View Full Version : Last Supper .rlf

gus
09-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Anyone know where I can get a ready-made for a carving of the "Last Supper"? I had someone ask for it and I do not feel like starting that from scratch. At least not yet......

wemme
10-10-2005, 09:19 PM
Let me know if you find one i would be interested too.
Thanks

gus
10-11-2005, 08:12 AM
There was a post or two on the ArtCam site but it came to a dead end. At this point it is one of the projects I am going to putter with when I have time. We are comming up on winter here so will have some days that I will just as soon sit next to the stove and play with the PC. I will let you know how it works out. I can send you a file when I have something that starts to look like anything. :>)

wemme
10-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Excellent. Thanks.

rayscraft@juno.com
03-26-2006, 05:18 PM
Hey,
does anyone have a file or vector art on "THE LAST SUPPER"???
If possible let me know,i would very much appreciate it!!!
Thanks Ray Hershberger

gene_marshall
03-28-2006, 03:18 PM
I was part of the last supper thread on the artcam forum
The customers was from Italy I forget his name now...
He was a crook and we alerted the authorities in italy about him.
beware

hershberger
12-04-2006, 09:13 PM
Can someone send me a file of the last supper?
Thanks

hershberger
12-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Anyone have a file of the last supper or something to use?
Thanks

gus
12-05-2006, 12:13 AM
Good luck, I never found one and the project I had went by the wayside.

daniel
12-05-2006, 04:12 PM
I have a line drawing from a friend of mine that I think would be great carved into wood. It is his "own version" of the last supper. He originally did it for stanied glass. Problem is, I'm not very profficent at turning bitmap pictures into usable vectors for V-carving. If it is ok with him, maybe someone could make a tutorial on how to "Vectorize it", while at the sametime makinging it avaliable to anyone to use. Its really a great piece. If he donates his drawing and someone else who is profficent at turning bitmaps to vectors donates there time. It could be a great learning experince and provide a nice image that is free to all.

gus
12-05-2006, 11:50 PM
Daniel, If you would send me a copy i will see what I can do with it in ArtCam. Is you e-mail address good in your profile????

bill_l
12-06-2006, 08:27 AM
Daniel,

Send me a copy and I'll pass it through Corel X3 and see if that will work. I just finished carving the Pittsburgh Pirates Logo for one of the owners and I was able to vectorize it and create a 3d relief.

Bill

daniel
12-06-2006, 02:19 PM
Alright Guys, I need to snap a picture of it. The last time I did this it didn't work to well because the paper is very wrinkled. My friend said to throw a towel over it then use an iron and that will remove the wrinkles. I't'll take me a day or two... P.S. Ted I need to change that email address, I'll do it right now.