PDA

View Full Version : Items that we make and sale.

genek
02-23-2012, 01:01 PM
When i first got the shop bot. I was terrified that i would damage it or destroy it... I used it only to do a few items that we sale. Most of the time it just sat in the shop collecting dust, and i kept right on making items the old fashioned way... This past fall, i made up my mind that i was either going to learn to use it, or destroy it in learning how to use it.. Since then i have cut my work load by 2/3 by using the shop bot. What i can do in one day with the shop bot would normally take me two weeks to do the old fashion way... Man could i kick my self in the rear for this....it sat in my shop from fall of 08 till 2011 doing one job every six months... Here are a few picture of some of the items i now make with the shop bot... You can make a good living off of your shop bot if you will just get out there and make things.

michael_schwartz
02-23-2012, 01:07 PM
yeah its amazing how much time you can save. Especially when you get into curved or radius work. Instead of spending a day making a perfect template, you can just cut the actual part in 10 minutes.

danhamm
02-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Nice stuff Eugene, Spoons would do good up here in bean and stew country..

genek
02-23-2012, 04:53 PM
We can ship you some.... We ship product to 12 states now... If you have a store front or know of someone who has a store that might want to carry our product have the to e-mail me at eking1953@yahoo.com