PDA

View Full Version : Run XY switcher

khaos
05-11-2012, 05:53 PM
So how do i use the XY switcher. No matter what I do I get a file not found error. I have loaded for edit, loaded for cut ... I have 3.6.38

adrianm
05-12-2012, 04:35 AM
Looks like it's in an error in the SB_Utilites program. The program is expecting to find the XtoY program in a folder called "XtoY switcher" but that doesn't exist.

If you go to "c:\program files\shopbot\virtual tools\utilities\XtoY" you can run the XtoY program from there.

You could also rename the "XtoY" folder to "XtoY switcher" and it will work from the menu then.

khaos
05-12-2012, 10:37 AM
Looks like it's in an error in the SB_Utilites program. The program is expecting to find the XtoY program in a folder called "XtoY switcher" but that doesn't exist.

If you go to "c:\program files\shopbot\virtual tools\utilities\XtoY" you can run the XtoY program from there.

You could also rename the "XtoY" folder to "XtoY switcher" and it will work from the menu then.

Great job! This works. :cool: OK for the lurkers on a 64bit system its "C:\Program Files (x86)\ShopBot\Virtual Tools\Utilities" but the same idea!