PDA

View Full Version : hi.. I lost my Cabinet Parts Pro Password and desperately need it

dray
03-02-2013, 03:53 PM
I lost my cabinet Parts Pro Password and desperately need it..

Ryan is not answering emails, does anyone know his #? or how to contact him?

bleeth
03-03-2013, 06:10 AM
Danny:

He works for Shopbot now-If you don't hear from him today you should be able to reach him there Monday.

(How you been?)

Greybarn
03-03-2013, 06:13 PM
There are ways to find it inside Windows. Look on the web to see how to do that.

dray
03-04-2013, 11:17 AM
I will give them a call today. I have the password from ver3 but the latest asks for "name" and password.

If anyone still uses it I have version 1 which does not work because the kicks are separate and I have 2 open ends..

Also I do remember having to machine along line rather than outside. But I wasted 3 sheets messing with the settings do get it o normal where the tops, bottoms, backs and shelves fit inside of the backs.

I don't use dado's so I unchecked everything except cut out kicks and add shelves. The sentences to check off just do not make any sense. I simply want to cut along aline or better yet outside line and have backs, sides and top to fit inside of the sides.

The whole construction method makes zero sense. It was setup to be nailed around the back..

these are my options.. Also is there a way to get it to cut outside than machine along the line?? the cab rather than outside..

gene
03-04-2013, 10:29 PM
If you open the software then click on construction options there is a pop up window that you select the way the backs fit into the sides or the top and sides or all top bottom and sides. If you want a back to slide into a groove then offset the back by the amount of offset you want . I use a 1/4" back offset 3/4 in and i set the nailers behind the backs so they will not be seen

dray
05-07-2013, 05:29 PM
I was in a bad jam and he tried to sell me a new version rather than upgrading my original. Ended up losing $2300 on the job including wasted material.