View Full Version : Assembly Required

natalie
06-25-2007, 02:17 PM
I will be purchasing a PRSAlpha 5 x 8 ShopBot that I will need assembled for a trade show in August. I'm looking for someone in the vicinity who can assemble a new machine in a two day time period. I will be able to provide an assistant for grunt purposes. I prefer not to pay airfare, etc. so would like to employ someone in my general area. I will need the ShopBot assembled August 15th and 16th, 2007 in the Santa Rosa, California area. I would have to be up and running by the afternoon of the 16th. There will also be an electrician available if needed. Please reply to this post if interested and I'll provide a direct email address to discuss particulars.

bearcat
06-25-2007, 02:47 PM
Hi Natalie,

I would be interested in discussing your assembly needs for Santa Rosa.

Ed

craig_colvin
07-14-2007, 02:30 AM
What trade show is this? I might be interested in coming up and checking it out.

natalie
07-15-2007, 02:37 PM
We sponsor the Healdsburg Guitar Festival in Santa Rosa, California. 130 luthiers with loads of handmade guitars. www.festivalofguitars.com (http://www.festivalofguitars.com). I think ShopBot will be of interest to our attendees and the exhibitors who build the instruments. BTW, our delivery date is August, yippee. Ed has kindly agreed to help assemble our machine in time for the show.