PDA

View Full Version : 2013 ArtCAM User Group Meeting - Save the Date

sean p
04-24-2013, 02:25 PM
Hello All,

I just wanted to get some preliminary details and information circulated and announced so people could start thinking about and begin planning to attend this year's 2013 ArtCAM User Group Meeting.

More details in addition to what I am about to post will be put up very shortly.

The 2013 ArtCAM User Group Meeting is heading to New Orleans!!!

We are also very excited to announce that this year’s ArtCAM User Group meeting is going back to a multi-day, 1-location national meeting format.

Meeting Dates will be: Thursday August 22nd to Saturday August 24th 2013

The core and full user meeting days will be the Friday (August 23rd) and Saturday (August 24th)
What will be taking place on the Thursday (August 22nd) is a welcome and evening social gathering for networking and introductions.

Location = New Orleans, Louisiana

This user group and content will focus on information and details mainly applicable to ArtCAM Insignia, Pro and JewelSmith but can be considered beneficial and informative to everyone who uses and wants to learn more about the ArtCAM software.

In order to ensure you receive your invitation (as well as future updated information), we encourage you to make sure we have your current email address on file by emailing Jackie@delcam.com

We are hoping to see as many of you as possible at this event!!

Cheers
Sean

sean p
04-24-2013, 02:28 PM
Hello All

I wanted to get some details and information posted-up about the cost to attend the event seeing as that would factor into people's plan to attend.

(even though registration has not yet been opened up and made available)

The price to register and attend this year’s ArtCAM User Group Meeting will be:

Regular Price >
US$125 per person for AAP-Maintenance Customers
US$150 per person for Non AAP-Maintenance Customers

Early Bird Special Pricing >
US$99 per person

There will be an early bird registration rate for people who sign up early for this event for which the rate will be US$99 so sign up ASAP (once registration is opened up and made available) in order to take advantage of this special lower rate and admission price.
Early Bird Deadline Date is Friday June 28th 2013 at 4pm EST

I do appreciate that the agenda for the event is also another deciding factor, so I/we will do our best to get you more info on that element of this event as quickly as we possibly can.

The main info thread associated with this event is as follows >
http://forum.artcam.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=21808

We very much hope that some of the Shopbot-ArtCAM user will join us for this event!!

Have a Great Day

Cheers,
Sean