PDA

View Full Version : Peace sign picture frame

genek
09-24-2013, 12:54 AM
HERE IS THE PEACE SIGN PICTURE FRAME. YOU WILL NEED TO TOOL PATH IT. I used 3/8 Baltic birch plywood. first create the pocket using the two inner rings. (pocket to 3/16 deep) Then delete them and then do the inside cuts (make sure to cut to the inside of the lines. then Do the outside cut (besure to cut to the outside of the line. that will get you the picture frame.. cut insert using the outer most ring of the inside rings to cut 1/8 back

scottp55
09-24-2013, 06:11 AM
Thank you Eugene, the teenybopper will love it for Christmas.:)

genek
09-24-2013, 11:17 AM
Discard the first one. there is a mistake in it. I designed this at one this morning went to cut the file and found mistake.

here is good one.

genek
09-24-2013, 11:18 AM
HERE IS THE PEACE SIGN PICTURE FRAME. YOU WILL NEED TO TOOL PATH IT. I used 3/8 Baltic birch plywood. first create the pocket using the two inner rings. (pocket to 3/16 deep) Then delete them and then do the inside cuts (make sure to cut to the inside of the lines. then Do the outside cut (besure to cut to the outside of the line. that will get you the picture frame.. cut insert using the outer most ring of the inside rings to cut 1/8 back
discard the first one it has a mistake

sorry

genek
09-24-2013, 05:40 PM
delete the inner most ring and pocket the whole center out with the inside ring.

genek
09-24-2013, 05:42 PM
By the way if you notice there is no dust or wood chips. The Hair skirt works far better than the plastic one.. You can order the Hair skirt from Shop bot. I also run a 5 hp cyclone dust collection system.
The Hair skirt does not leave marks in soft Material like hdu etc.