View Full Version : Skeleton

genek
09-30-2013, 01:47 PM
The Skeleton is posted on our web site so that you can purchase it. I will need a e-mail address and a Mail to address so I can send you the file. Also let me know the format you want e-mailed to you. Then you will receive a disk for the full files.

The skeleton can be cut on the Desktop as well as any of the shop bots.
The skeleton can be cut in several sizes, from a desk top display to a life size display for a Doctors office or for general display.

The life size can not be cut on the desktop. However you can cut the 1/8 up to 3/8 with out to much trouble. to cut the full size on the desktop you will need to index certain parts.

sneakers
09-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Gene

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the skeleton file from Buzz Bernard at laserbuzz? I think you might want to check with him before you sell the file but last time I checked it was free on his website.

Gary

genek
09-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Gene

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't the skeleton file from Buzz Bernard at laserbuzz? I think you might want to check with him before you sell the file but last time I checked it was free on his website.

Gary just sent you a priviate message.

genek
09-30-2013, 03:01 PM
The Skeleton is posted on our web site so that you can purchase it. I will need a e-mail address and a Mail to address so I can send you the file. Also let me know the format you want e-mailed to you. Then you will receive a disk for the full files.

The skeleton can be cut on the Desktop as well as any of the shop bots.
The skeleton can be cut in several sizes, from a desk top display to a life size display for a Doctors office or for general display.

The life size can not be cut on the desktop. However you can cut the 1/8 up to 3/8 with out to much trouble. to cut the full size on the desktop you will need to index certain parts.
Attached Thumbnails http://www.talkshopbot.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19036&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1380563106 (http://www.talkshopbot.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19036&d=1380563106)

genek
09-30-2013, 03:04 PM
Gene

Gary
Gary we have signed a contract with laser buzz and we are working together to develop toy patterns that can be used for the cnc. The skeleton is not free on his site.

genek
09-30-2013, 07:02 PM
Gary I want to thank you for standing up to protect Tom's rights. One thing you will learn about me is I will not break any laws and I will not be part of anything illegal if I know about it. Tom and I go way back. It has taken me a long time to Get Him to or allow me to sale his patterns for cnc use. Most on here do hot have corel draw, which is what Tom Draws in. I will be taking his drawings (legally converting them to formats that the cnc router people can use). This is all done by contract between Tom and My self that just occurred this month. Tom and I have in the past worked on some projects He has spent time at my shop and we had a great time together. We have been talking for over a year. One thing that has held Tom back from letting his work be used for cnc is that he thinks that most will just copy or share the patterns, part of my responsibility to Tom is that I will Prosecute anyone I catch sharing or giving his patterns away.

You know Tom Ask Tom about My reputation. It is a good chance to find out how loyal a friend I am.

Bob Eustace
09-30-2013, 08:44 PM
Cant find the skeleton on tgs design site? What is the price please Eugene.? I'm dying to get it!

genek
10-01-2013, 08:31 AM
i JUST POSTED IT LAST NIGHT. THE SITE HAS NOW UP DATED.

THANKS

bleeth
10-01-2013, 09:35 AM
That's very cute Eugene-I may get the files to cut one for a biz card holder at the front door of the shop.
Make a nice wine caddy too but not sure the wife would want it in the Living Room!

genek
10-01-2013, 09:46 AM
There are many signs that can be made to attract customers, like been waiting for the perfect women, she said that she would be ready in an hour, still waiting on the perfect man, bone appetite. been on a diet, that was my girl friend ( just cheaper to keep her) so many comments that could be used. lol

I have Doctors and chiropractors use them in their office. I have several high schools that use them. (with school budget cut they can not afford the life size plastic ones, and the wood ones are close enough for them to use to teach with.

I use them at shows, customers put them in their windows to draw people in.. At shows I put a cooks apron on it, (you will have people pick up the apron and look underneath. I had one women ask why I did not make it a wooden ++++++ ....

myxpykalix
10-01-2013, 01:51 PM
Eugene,
What is the total height of the skeleton if it is made with 1/2" plywood? You cut it out of plywood right?

genek
10-01-2013, 02:20 PM
Jack if I remember correctly the 1/2 plywood one stands about five foot nine inches. I am not in the shop at this time. I have cut the 1/8 inch one and it is about 12 inches tall. the other two sizes I have not cut.. just re-sized them.