PDA

View Full Version : Developing Customers

genek
10-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Developing Customers is the key to making money. Orders do not have to be huge. A good customer base that orders on a regular schedule is the key. 20 good customers that order each month can be a good income.

Here is a normal order.

Here’s the order we talked about this morning:

· 2 dozen hone swirls
· 3 french rolling pins
· 1 dozen cheese knife spreaders
· 1 dozen mustard spreaders
· 6 crudities tongs
· 4 coffee scoops
· 6 mayo knives
· 12 compact mirrors

Thanks for taking care of this for us. We love having your work in the Gallery!
Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions or need any information from me.

I like orders like this one, easy to fill if I am low on products, Not many of each product so she will have another order next month.

That is one thing I try to get My customers to only do is order what they will sale in one month. This way it Keeps orders coming in on a Regular schedule. Plus the customer will remember who they ordered from. Customers that only order once or twice a year with big orders sometimes forget who they ordered from.

do top quality work and reap the benefits.

attached is my invoice minus the customers name.

just noticed the date is off, //

mrgadget
10-08-2013, 06:11 AM
Good morning Eugene,

As I read your post the 12 Days of Christmas song immediately went thru my brain. 2 Hone swirls.....3 french pins...:)

Seriously though you really inspire me every day. I know one day I will be able to depend on my bot to pay the rent. Keep posting my friend because I know I'm not alone about this.

Jay

genek
10-08-2013, 04:02 PM
Mr. Walters It will not be long before the Christmas orders start coming in.

Here is another order I just received today This actually makes 3 orders sent in one was mostly laser however these two are cnc work .

I could use 10 each of the following; mirrors, coffee scoops, sugar scoops, double barrel guns, 5x5 cheese boards. I will be here tomorrow & in on Thursday until 1:00. We have to leave early for our fundraiser in Lexington. Don’t make a special trip. Please wait until you have to be in town.

Appreciate it.

this order is over $200.00

normally we get 5to 10 orders each week.. however starting in late October that will increase down to the week of Christmas then it goes slow till March.