PDA

View Full Version : DXF file

Tom Bachman
10-19-2013, 09:29 PM
OK, I got the DXF imported successfully, and I got the errant lines straightened out. When I went to create a tools path the software wouldn't come up with the tool path menus.

Nothing........What did I do wrong? Is there a problem with geometry? Did I not get a complete path? When moving the errant lines around did I not get them connected? What could be wrong?

Thanks again, in advance, for your help in this.

steve_g
10-19-2013, 11:56 PM
Tom...
I couldn't make the toolpath menu not come up regardless of what I did to replicate your situation... Can you tell us more how it's happening? Have you tried rebooting?

SG

myxpykalix
10-20-2013, 02:08 AM
Did you have your vectors selected? I guarantee it is something simple.:D
You should get some type of error message if you are doing something wrong. Can you capture a desktop screen of whats happening?:confused:

Tom Bachman
10-22-2013, 10:00 PM
Sorry guys for not getting back sooner. Not sure what was going on, I actually closed the program and reopened it with the same result. I did not reboot the computer. I left it alone and the next day, I asked one of my students if he "had ever encountered this...." bringing up the file and clicking on the tool paths menu tab....guess what? everything opened fine, worked fine, made me look like ID10T. :o

As it is, we have the file ready to run tomorrow. :D

Thanks guys for the responses.