PDA

View Full Version : West Virginia

genek
10-27-2013, 12:03 PM
Are there any shop botters in West Virginia. I get info on what is going on in West Virginia all the time. They are looking for ornaments made in West Virginia for the governors tree. This is good way to get your name out there.
If interested send me a e-mail to eking1953@yahoo.com..

will send you the form.... also Tamarac is looking for crafts and arts... big place to sale your products if you are a West Virginia Residence.

here is the e-mail I received

Sent: 10/17/2013 1:51:09 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time
Subj: An Opportunity

Hi All, If you are interested in making an ornament for the State Christmas Tree then please download attachment. Ornament must be mailed in by Nov 15th and you must be a resident of WV. They will be photographed and catalog plus hang on the tree in the capitol. It will also get you and invite to the Capitol in Dec. Hope you take advantage of it.

Christine.

ChrisK
11-19-2013, 10:20 AM
In Charleston, I have a PRS Standard (spindle) with indexer on a 4'x8' table, running Aspire. I'm still climbing the steep side of the learning curves for all three. And, this is my first post. I appreciate the info - and the expert contributions (and seemingly infinite patience) in this forum. I echo your plug for our Tamarak - there's a pretty broad range of complexity in the items for sale, and quite a bit made of wood. Now, if I could find some training opportunities or a club just a little closer to home.... Until then, I'll continue to mine for info here - the forum interface is another learning curve for me. But, this forum had a huge impact on my decision to go with ShopBot. Thanks to all.

Chris
chris.krivonyak@suddenlink.net

jerry_stanek
11-19-2013, 11:46 AM
Why is South Charleston north of Charleston

genek
11-19-2013, 12:47 PM
In Charleston, I have a PRS Standard (spindle) with indexer on a 4'x8' table, running Aspire. I'm still climbing the steep side of the learning curves for all three. And, this is my first post. I appreciate the info - and the expert contributions (and seemingly infinite patience) in this forum. I echo your plug for our Tamarak - there's a pretty broad range of complexity in the items for sale, and quite a bit made of wood. Now, if I could find some training opportunities or a club just a little closer to home.... Until then, I'll continue to mine for info here - the forum interface is another learning curve for me. But, this forum had a huge impact on my decision to go with ShopBot. Thanks to all.

Chris
chris.krivonyak@suddenlink.net
Chris I live in Pikeville, Ky acutally about 10 miles north of pikeville on 119 north. Willing to help you in anyway I can. I used to be in Tamarack with My Products. my phone number is 606-631-1639.