View Full Version : Booki g Shows

genek
10-30-2013, 03:54 PM
Now is the time to start booking your shows for next year. I have already booked our first show. The Ky Crafted The Market.

Here is some information on that show.

When booking shows Try to get info on how the show preformed in the
past few years. Also when booking shows Try to get a corner booth. I pay more for the corner booth, the corner booth makes you more visible to the public and gives you a good view of on coming crowds. The Corner booth also gives you a place at a intersection.

I would love to see some of you make the trip to See this show. This show is the best show in the United States, it is a good place to learn about being in shows and how to set up to maximize ones show sales, booth space, etc.

Final registration notice for
Kentucky Crafted: The Market 2014

Only two days left to register online at:

https://secure.kentucky.gov/renewalservices/kac/exhibitorregistration (https://secure.kentucky.gov/renewalservices/kac/exhibitorregistration)

You are receiving this message because you have not yet registered for Kentucky Crafted: The Market 2014. Register now before it's too late!

Next year's Market will build on the results of this year's show which produced some of the best returns in Market history:

Average sales for exhibitors were $4,626.
Retail days saw crowds of more than 10,000 people, a 34 percent increase over the last two years.
Total exhibitor sales topped $1 million in three days, a 29 percent increase over the previous year.
The Market's economic impact on the state's economy surpassed $2 million, according to a study conducted on last year's event.

Kentucky Crafted: The Market generates valuable business relationships between exhibitors and wholesale buyers. It also introduces Market visitors to Kentucky art and craft created by you, the artisan.

By registering for The Market, you'll reap the benefits of national, regional and local event advertising, including TV, radio, print, social media and billboards. In addition, we pull out all the stops to make the event venue accessible and accommodating for you to maximize your selling potential. Exhibitor booths include ample storage space making it easy to restock and access your work. Load-in and load-out move quickly with staff and volunteers waiting to assist you with your booth needs.

This is your final registration reminder!

Kentucky Crafted: The Market 2014 will be at the Lexington Convention Center.
Show times and dates are:

Wholesale buyers' day: Friday, March 7, 9 a.m.-8 p.m.
Public retail day: Saturday, March 8, 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Public retail day: Sunday, March 9, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
(Please note: daylight saving time begins March 9.
Thank you for participating in Kentucky Crafted: The Market 2014.
An exhibitor packet will be mailed to you in January. If you have any questions regarding your registration or The Market, please contact our office and a staff member will assist you.
Schedule of hours for Market
Exhibitor Load-InThursday, Mar. 610 a.m. – 8 p.m.Trade Day (Wholesale)Friday, Mar. 79 a.m. – 8 p.m.Public Days (Retail)Saturday, Mar. 89 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Sunday, Mar. 910 a.m. – 5 p.m.Exhibitor Load-OutSunday, Mar. 95 p.m. – 9 p.m.Kentucky Crafted: The Market 2014 will be March 7-9, 2014, at the Lexington Convention Center. We look forward to seeing you there!
Transaction Number: 12845024
Owner First Name: Eugene
Owner Last Name: King
Business Name: Appalachian Mountain Crafts
Business Phone: 606-663-8211
E-mail: eking1953@yahoo.com
Payment Items
Additional Pass Fee ($10.00)
10x10 Booth Fee ($475.00)
Premium Corner Fee ($100.00)
Wholesale Postcard Fee ($4.00)
Retail Postcard Fee ($4.00)
Portal Administration Fee ($20.76)

genek
10-30-2013, 04:00 PM
For Those that Have Bought our Patterns Please Notice, those patterns are the same things that we sale at our shows and we Make good money from the shows.
With the quality of our products we get invited to do other shows as well, Some give Us free Booth space just to get us to come to their Events.

First Vineyard Winery is planning to host a "Christmas in the Country" craft fair and is hoping you will join us.

The event will be held in the pavilion at First Vineyard, 5800 Sugar Creek Pike. in Nicholasville, on November 30, 2013, from 10:00 until 5:00. We will provide a table, two chairs, and electricity, if needed. (You can see pictures of the pavilion at firstvineyard.net.)

There will be no charge to you if you participate, but we are asking for a deposit check in the amount of $50, which will be returned to you at the end of the fair if you have participated. Also, if for some reason we don't have a sufficient number of vendors enrolled by November 15, or if we have inclement weather and the roads to the vineyard become impassable, your deposit will be returned.

We are asking that you help promote the event as much as you possibly can - through Facebook, word-of-mouth, or however you can help, as we want this to be a successful event for everyone. If you have any questions, please let me know. You can e-mail me at this address or call me at 859 421-8819.

If you are interested in participating in this fair, please print out this email, sign where indicated, and return it along with your check for $50 made payable to First Vineyard, and mail to First Vineyard at 5800 Sugar Creek Pike, Nicholasville, KY 40356, as soon as you possibly can. Space is limited, so please respond as soon as possible. Thanks - we look forward to a successful craft fair.

myxpykalix
10-30-2013, 08:12 PM
Eugene,
When i first thought about doing shows i was subscribed to this website newsletter. I don't know if you know about it or if it is worth checking out:
http://festivalnet.com/ Festival Network Online

rej
10-31-2013, 09:46 PM
I have been using festivalnet for several years. buy the pro membership, well worth the price.