PDA

View Full Version : Restarting Files, Mid Cut! Wednesday April 23rd, 2014

TJ
04-21-2014, 09:46 AM
Please join me Wednesday April 23rd, 2014 at 1:00pm EST

Hey everyone, this has been a big request these past few weeks. Have you ever found yourself half way through a 2 hour file and a bit breaks? Or if you're at the end of the work day and you have to shut the machine down and come back to it tomorrow? Built into the SB3 software is an option that allows you to restart from where you left off. There is no need to let the machine cut air above a project and waste your time, we will show where to find the line you left off at, restart from there and finish your project without wasting time.

If you are not able to attend this will be recorded and posted on our website for future viewings.

Hope to see you there on Wednesday! Thanks, TJ

Restarting Files, Mid Cut!

1. Please join my meeting.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/meeting/join/426179221

2. Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended.

ROr, call in using your telephone.

United States: +1 (636) 277-0130

Access Code: 426-179-221

Audio PIN: Shown after joining the meeting

Meeting ID:426-179-221

GoToMeeting
Online-Meetings made easy

cowboy1296
04-22-2014, 08:56 AM
I like the idea of this class, but with my schedule I will have to watch in via pod cast. Thanks a lot.

scottp55
04-22-2014, 09:28 AM
TJ, NC computer gremlins HATE Maine air! I'll gladly overnight you a box of "Genuine Maine Air" for only $20 plus shipping and handling. Please send credit card #. :)

TJ
04-22-2014, 11:23 AM
Rick,
All of these training's are recorded and posted for future viewings.

http://www.shopbottools.com/mSupport/tutorials.htm

They are also posted on our YouTube Channel.

I like the idea of this class, but with my schedule I will have to watch in via pod cast. Thanks a lot.

chadagmsign
04-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Hi tj I must have missed in the training where the write part file log default save path is saved. I went back to control software and noticed it was already turned on but can not seem to find where the log files are saved.

thanks again as always!

TJ
04-24-2014, 10:04 AM
It did not record, my laptop computer crashed. I am in process of obtaining a more powerful computer. I will rerecord from my big computer at home very soon. Sorry for the inconvenience, TJ

Chad, try doing a Windows search for a file you recently ran, if you right click on it and look at properties it usually shows the folder where it was saved. Probably putting them in your SB3 folder under Program Data