PDA

View Full Version : Command Console

toolman1953
06-18-2014, 09:34 AM
Hello everyone, I have a problem this morning on the shopbot command console. I try typing in a movement for the machine and nothing will show up in the box. I can go into anything else on the laptop and i can type anything even in shopbot editor i can change anything so nothing is off on the keyboard. I wanted to move the machine to a point and nothing will type in. I have reset command entry options still nothing. I can hit K and key board come up just cannot type any command in the box. The line blinks in the box showing it is ready to accept but nothing. I have turned of power to machine turned off computer powered down and still nothing. Thanks again for all you help.

Brady Watson
06-18-2014, 11:32 AM
Sounds like you are in 'Easy' mode :rolleyes:

Click on the ? icon on the red DRO and choose 'Full'. Then you should be able to type in commands.

-B

toolman1953
06-18-2014, 04:34 PM
Thanks Brady, no i am not in easy mode. I am in Full and the line is blinking in the box to type in. I can hold a key down and the # or letter will blink for a second and go out. New to me.

Brady Watson
06-18-2014, 04:46 PM
Have you tried another keyboard or checked batteries if wireless?

-B

scottp55
06-18-2014, 07:53 PM
David, Happened to me about a week ago and was the first indication something was wrong with keyboard. Worked fine in Vectric and everything else-Just couldn't M or J anything one day ---Next day all kinds of funky stuff. Swapped out keyboard and rebooted--all gone and been Normal since. Hope it helps.