View Full Version : Retail vs wholesale

genek
06-25-2014, 10:39 AM
A very good article to read.

http://www.artsbusinessinstitute.org/blog/retail-vs-wholesale/#utm_source=feed&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=feed

Simops
06-25-2014, 05:46 PM
Eugene.....noteworthy article. Another thing to consider is a reseller.....in my sim business I have a couple resellers that I have got to know and trust. Sure not as much profit but the upside is they do a lot of the leg work I now don't have to do. So can concentrate on chasing the larger sales and more time in the workshop.

Cheers

genek
06-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Eugene.....noteworthy article. Another thing to consider is a reseller.....in my sim business I have a couple resellers that I have got to know and trust. Sure not as much profit but the upside is they do a lot of the leg work I now don't have to do. So can concentrate on chasing the larger sales and more time in the workshop.

Cheers
Good Point. I have a distributor that I work with also... They get a cut but they bring in lots of work and move a ton of product. Most do not know that they need to price for a distributor That way you off set their cut...
We are getting ready to meet with a distributor for the largest food chain in Kentucky (Krogers)