View Full Version : Screws, and Parts

genek
06-30-2014, 11:13 AM
Here is a suggestion that I use to keep my spare parts, Screws and small pieces of wood stored and out of the way.

I constantly snack on pretzels with peanut butter inside and party mixes. These I get at Kroger's and Wallmart. They hold about 1.6 lbs of food.
They are square and have a lid. These I use for small parts. I also use our dry cat food containers for larger or for my wooden balls. I have screwed them to the bottom of a shelf, so when i need those parts all I have to do is UN-screw the container.
For smaller containers I use plastic peanut butter jars These I use for Small screws and bolts.
This keeps the items organized and a quick look lets me know if I need to order more.

Items that I use a lot of I order in bulk, it is cheaper that way.

scottp55
06-30-2014, 04:40 PM
Old Folgers instant coffee containers here(for AFTER my triple expresso "eye opener"), And people wonder why I Yak so much:rolleyes:

genek
06-30-2014, 05:30 PM
Old Folgers instant coffee containers here(for AFTER my triple expresso "eye opener"), And people wonder why I Yak so much:rolleyes:
These are clear so I can see what is in them and how much. Tina has the Kurg coffee maker.. too strong for me but she drinks the day lights out of them.

ssflyer
06-30-2014, 11:48 PM
In the past I used baby food jars - now that I have a few grandchildren, maybe I can go back to using them!
Hmm = are they plastic these days? :)