PDA

View Full Version : Web hosting and domain renewals prices?

myxpykalix
07-09-2014, 08:29 PM
What's the cheapest prices you use for domain registration and webhosting? I have not had to do this for a while but godaddy is 71.00/yr for hosting and 14.99 for domain registration. I think the price for hosting is high am i just confused?:confused:

Mayo
07-09-2014, 09:29 PM
You can try Hostgator
http://www.hostgator.com

Bob Eustace
07-10-2014, 12:31 AM
Hi Jack

One of the websites I do is hosted with Powweb.com. Cant remember the last time we had an outage and they have been very reliable. The other 20 plus are hosted in Australia which is no good for you due to time difference if there are problems.

While price is important BUT reliability and service is critical or your stress levels will go thru the roof. If I can help further in any way don't hesitate to yell!

take care
Chrissy

tri4sale
07-10-2014, 11:24 AM
What's the cheapest prices you use for domain registration and webhosting? I have not had to do this for a while but godaddy is 71.00/yr for hosting and 14.99 for domain registration. I think the price for hosting is high am i just confused?:confused:

A lot of hosting sites include a basic website with domain registration, so depending on the level of detail you need in your site, you may just need to register a domain. I use 1and1.com for my domain registration and host a site on it.