PDA

View Full Version : Post Processor

magickpurple
07-23-2014, 02:34 PM
I am using Aspire to make my designs to run on my ShopBot Desktop but I can't find the post processor for the Desktop in their list. What post processor should I use.

gc3
07-23-2014, 03:04 PM
Shopbot(arcs)(inch)(*sbp) should work

bob_dodd
07-23-2014, 03:06 PM
David

I do not have Aspire , I have V Carve Pro , this may or may not be the same , Click on save tool path icon , in the next screen you should see the Shopbot post pross Hope this helps Bob

magickpurple
07-23-2014, 03:49 PM
Bob,

Can you tell me what post processor V Carve Pro says it is using? I have to choose from a long list in Aspire.

jerry_stanek
07-23-2014, 06:15 PM
As Gene said Shopbot(arcs)(inch)(*sbp) same one for Aspire and V carve pro

steelhead
07-24-2014, 09:18 AM
David,
I am not using Aspire either, but from what I have read in the past, I believe that Aspire, V Carve Pro, and Partworks use the same post processors. Its possible that they all did not load when you installed the software. I am attaching a zip file of all of the post processors I have for Partworks. Find where your post processors are for Aspire are located on your (C) drive; open up the zip file and drop these in there. (That file is probably located here or close to it: (C:)/Program Files/ShopBot/Aspire/PostP). Close Aspire and re-open it. Keep a copy of the PostP that Im sending incase you need them in the future. Use the PostP that Gene sugested. Hope this helps you out.

steelhead
07-24-2014, 09:22 AM
My bad David, When I wrote my previous post, I didnt realize you had a list of PostP's. I missed that post.

magickpurple
07-24-2014, 11:38 AM
Thanks anyway Ben. I do have a list. I got it figured out.