PDA

View Full Version : Making Parts for Flower Shops

genek
11-04-2014, 07:52 PM
I had Mentioned cutting Letters etc out for a flower shop. Every Monday Morning I get a order for letters, and other objects to cut for A florist.

Here is one of this weeks wreaths that she made using some of the cut outs I did.

She ordered a full sheet of puzzles pieces. I charged he $3.00 per Piece. She charged $75.00 for this wreath.

If your wife can decorate and make wreaths use the bot to help her build a business.

If you go to Face book and google my name you can see the wreath.

khalid
11-05-2014, 04:19 AM
Nice work as usual!!!.. so now tell your name to Google out ;)

Tim Lucas
11-05-2014, 06:34 AM
I had Mentioned cutting Letters etc out for a flower shop. Every Monday Morning I get a order for letters, and other objects to cut for A florist.

Here is one of this weeks wreaths that she made using some of the cut outs I did.

She ordered a full sheet of puzzles pieces. I charged he $3.00 per Piece. She charged $75.00 for this wreath.

If your wife can decorate and make wreaths use the bot to help her build a business.

If you go to Face book and google my name you can see the wreath.

Good morning,
I have a couple questions - what material are you cutting for her and are you painting them?? Is there a favorite size??
Thanks
Tim

Joseph clements
11-05-2014, 08:55 AM
TG I was looking at your site, I like the BUTTER KNIFE but there is no image
Of what I get for $10. Is it a 3d file? or a wood butter knife.

genek
11-05-2014, 09:03 AM
tg i was looking at your site, i like the butter knife but there is no image
of what i get for $10. Is it a 3d file? Or a wood butter knife.

it is the pattern. But wait a few days will be doing a kick start program and you will be able to get it and be helping start a school for wood working and cnc.

genek
11-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Good morning,
I have a couple questions - what material are you cutting for her and are you painting them?? Is there a favorite size??
Thanks
Tim

Tim the size of the puzzle is 3" x 3" The letter vary from 9" to up to 14" other shapes vary from shape to shape.

The Puzzle was cut out of 1/8 baltic birch. She ordered a full 5 x 5 sheet.

Letters and other shapes out of 1/4 sandy ply and 3/8 ply wood, depends on the letter and what she wants. Some letters (fonts) you have to use a heavier ply wood (3/8)

I have done some letters for her that was 22 inches tall. those was used to hang on the bedroom wall.

I do not paint them she does. I only cut the product shapes out.

genek
11-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Last Night another shop botter sent me a e-mail asking about the Florist. I told him what i made the letters etc out of. I also told him of something cool he could do for his home as well as sale to the neighbors.

Cut out Your last name initial Paint it like the drawing says, then put a cut bow at top and hang on your door.
recommend 3/8 ply wood use font of your choice.

Joseph clements
11-05-2014, 01:10 PM
TG ! your like leonardo da Vinci, your every word is a stroke of genius.
I follow your work so I may better my work,
Thanks

genek
11-05-2014, 04:09 PM
TG ! your like leonardo da Vinci, your every word is a stroke of genius.
I follow your work so I may better my work,
Thanks

I'm not a genius, I learned the hard way, I love helping others to succeed. I enjoy helping and teaching others more than I do making things. That is the biggest reason I am going to try to put up a school near Lexington, Ky.

You can be just as good as you think I am, anyone can. You just have to put the work into it .. Mistakes and Failures will still come around, just learn from them .

Tim Lucas
11-05-2014, 07:37 PM
Tim the size of the puzzle is 3" x 3" The letter vary from 9" to up to 14" other shapes vary from shape to shape.

The Puzzle was cut out of 1/8 baltic birch. She ordered a full 5 x 5 sheet.

Letters and other shapes out of 1/4 sandy ply and 3/8 ply wood, depends on the letter and what she wants. Some letters (fonts) you have to use a heavier ply wood (3/8)

I have done some letters for her that was 22 inches tall. those was used to hang on the bedroom wall.

I do not paint them she does. I only cut the product shapes out.

:DThank you ! I will make some samples and see if a florist around here would be interested.

Tim

genek
11-06-2014, 09:10 AM
:DThank you ! I will make some samples and see if a florist around here would be interested.

Tim
Tim copy the picture of the puzzle and show the florists.

Tim Lucas
11-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Tim copy the picture of the puzzle and show the florists.

Will do, Thanks again:)

genek
11-10-2014, 01:47 PM
My CUSTOMER IS GETTING ORDERS FROM AS FAR AWAY AS SAN DIEGO, CA.
YOU MAY WANT TO SHOW THIS TO YOUR LOCAL FLORIST.
Here is a picture of this wreath.

Jake Phillips (https://www.facebook.com/orlsrgn2), from San Diego, CA ordered this Deco Mesh Whimsical Fall Wreath. Thank you Jake for your order and it will be shipped out today. Love you Cuz

genek
11-10-2014, 01:48 PM
For got the picture. Here it is.

genek
11-12-2014, 01:41 PM
Here is another letter that was cut out. this week alone she has ordered 37 letters.
I asked her how she was doing the pokey dots she said she was using a round stencil brush.

genek
11-12-2014, 01:45 PM
here is another wreath she made using the M

barrowj
11-12-2014, 04:17 PM
May ask what you charge or would charge if not your wife for the letters?

genek
11-12-2014, 06:37 PM
May ask what you charge or would charge if not your wife for the letters?
Not doing them for my wife. I charge 3.00 to 5.00 per letterdepends on size.Most letters are 11 inch or less.. by Monday morning I have enough letters to fill up a 4 x 8 sheet. takes about 40 minutes to cut all of the letters. usually I end up around $73.00 per hour for the full sheet cut out plus she pays for the ply wood.
She pays for the ply wood because sometimes the sheet is not full. and I am not going to save it back to use again ..

genek
11-25-2014, 07:27 PM
Here is another variation to using letters. I made the K and painted it. Then I had the lady that I make all the letters for to put a bow on it. She posted it on facebook and ended up with orders. Tina loved her door decorations that I had done.
I first painted the white (for snow) masked it off then sprayed the red.
then the black belt was painted (just masked off)
then I hand painted the buckle.