PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Austin Camp Shopbot

waynelocke
01-28-2015, 08:11 PM
The 2015 Austin Camp Shopbot will be on February 26 & 27 at my shop. As usual the camp is free and lunch is included on both days.

I have been lining up some presentations on Shopbot maintenance, ed carving, joint making and a few more. If you have any unmet interest or questions you would like to have addressed, please get back to me. Similarly, if you have some expertise you would like to do a presentation on please drop me an email.

As always please be thinking of some show and tell to bring because that always contributes to a great camp.

You can rsvp to me or the official Shopbot link https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1PSszLvDhCaT6zTTceHceFzG8_DF5tLtbTAvfatQ8qiA/viewform.

Joe Crumley has asked if any full time professional sign makers are planning on coming. If you fit the bill let me know.

moell54
01-29-2015, 04:21 AM
Wayne, thanks for hosting this event. I would very much like to attend. Is there anything I can bring or anything that I can do to help?

Aubrey

waynelocke
01-29-2015, 09:53 AM
You don't need to bring anything but some show and tell, enthusiasm, experiences and questions.

Camp ShopBot
02-04-2015, 12:38 PM
Camp dates are Friday, Feb. 27 & Saturday, Feb. 28.

waynelocke
02-05-2015, 09:53 PM
If you or someone you know has experience cutting aluminum cutting or mold making there have been multiple requests for presentations on these subjects.

If you have aany other requests please let me know.

Wayne