PDA

View Full Version : Aspire camp agenda

cabnet636
04-03-2015, 08:28 AM
Vectric has provided the agenda for Fri and sat, Thursday speakers include Brady Watson, Ryan Patterson and Mike Mezalik

cabnet636
04-05-2015, 09:42 AM
Thursday agenda added

Ajcoholic
04-05-2015, 01:14 PM
Looks like it will be well worth the trip, again. I just upgraded to Aspire 8 a few weeks ago and need a kick in the behind to get going using the new version.

Plus I am looking forward to 4 nights sleeping in peace and quiet, in a queen size bed all by myself... lol But dont tell my wife and kids that! And eating some SC BBQ again, yum!

mezalick
04-05-2015, 01:58 PM
Andrew,
Is there anything specific you are wanting to learn, see explained or simply demonstrated??
I’ll be giving 2 presentations and can add something you might be interested in.
Michael

Ajcoholic
04-14-2015, 09:32 PM
Andrew,
Is there anything specific you are wanting to learn, see explained or simply demonstrated??
I’ll be giving 2 presentations and can add something you might be interested in.
Michael

Thanks Mike but I think just seeing what version 8 has to offer will be fine. Plus, I was overloaded with info last year, and even if everything was similar, I would still learn a ton.

Looking forward to your presentations for sure. That was pretty amazing RE the church window work last year.