PDA

View Full Version : Shopbot Desktop for Sale

Layflats
10-19-2015, 02:58 PM
I posted this up a few months ago and had some interest, but no buyers. I have a Desktop version for sale, router based, includes some bits as well, including the diamond tip drag for etching.

Reasonable offers entertained. I paid right at $6k for it, which included shipping and the starter bit kit. I am in central Indiana, and would be willing to either ship it, or drive up to a couple hundred miles to meet.

You can email me at teaster@klsecurity.com

Thanks

Travis

HPPI
11-02-2015, 08:30 PM
Is the software included? How close to Indianapolis ?

Thanks Leroy

Acmeaviator
11-05-2015, 07:20 AM
Please PM me if this machine is still available - I'm in Cinci and can come pick it up.

Layflats
06-15-2017, 02:33 PM
Hopefully bumping this thread. Machine is collecting dust and would be better served elsewhere. Trade me for your vintage Triumph or something.

8Ball
06-16-2017, 07:27 PM
How much are you asking?
Is it in running/operating condition?
What software is included?

Layflats
09-06-2022, 09:33 AM
I see that I neglected to reply to these responses.

Machine has still just been sitting idle. I tried running it recently, and it runs fine, but seems to need new bearings from sitting idle. It was tracking a bit off in a circle pattern. Should not be a big deal though, as I have changed bearings before. Takes about 30 minutes.

I will provide the software license I received when I purchased the machine.

It is best that you email me on my work email if you are interested. Travis - teaster@klsecurity.com

At this point, I think $3000.00 is reasonable and firm.