PDA

View Full Version : Missing programs

load
03-26-2004, 11:08 PM
i just purchesed a probe and was looking for the files *programs* to make it work and i only found one that was listed and it happens to be the one program im not needing to use if anyone could help me as in directing me to where i can get the other programs or if you can post on here that i can copy past them type of thing it would help me get on my way,,,

here is a list of the programs.
S_DXF3D.sbp
S_PRBSBP.sbp
S_PRBDXF.sbp
S_PRBPOLY.sbp

the 2 major programs im looking for are the S_DXF3D.sbp and the S_PRBDXF.sbp

Thank you for your time
Load

kerrazy
03-27-2004, 09:18 AM
What version of software are you using, Windows or DOS?
Dale

grandpaspastime
03-27-2004, 04:43 PM
New windows version posted this week and downloadable now has the copy program in the virtual tools library Looks good, have to run to verify but a good answer to what your looking for

load
03-27-2004, 09:55 PM
Im runing the dos Version of shopbot, useing the probe to trace an outline of one part to put it in a cad program so i can turn around and spread it out on a 4x8 pieace of plywood, the original is about 12"x12".

Load

gerald_d
03-28-2004, 12:51 AM
Paul, I don't have SB loaded on this particular PC at home, but I recall having faced a similar problem to yours before. I also came here to the Forum to ask about the files and there was egg on my face when I was pointed to a different folder to the one I was looking in. Have you done a "Find" on your PC? (Seem to remember they were in the SBparts folder because they are .sbp files?)

load
03-29-2004, 02:37 AM
yup i did the serch throu the whole network and it didnt find any that i listed,,, any other ideas to how i could obtain them, and at this moment in time i open to try anything ;)

Load

kerrazy
03-29-2004, 07:52 AM
I checked My compuets that I design in, with no luck, But my drive computer is partioned and I know I have them there, so I will try and get them to you today at some point.
Dale

gerald_d
03-29-2004, 08:38 AM
I mailed you all the files except the last one, because I can't find a "poly" on my drive. They were in c:\sbparts, just next to c:\sb200

load
03-29-2004, 11:09 AM
thank you so much i recived them!!!.

bryan_webb
07-24-2006, 11:45 PM
OK,,I am tring to hook up a probe,,And I have looked in sbparts & tired under viral tools, do not have, the same programs,,Paul needed,,

bryan_webb
07-25-2006, 10:44 AM
I am useing SB ver3.4.16 does it have the 4 files pitioned earler ?? I didnt see the files in copy machine..