PDA

View Full Version : Shopbot Buddy with Powerstick near Michigan

rtfosmoe
10-05-2017, 09:36 PM
Hello,

Looking for someone near Michigan that has a Shopbot Buddy with a Powerstick. I'm about to hookup my powerstick and would like to see one assembled and talk to some that has some experience with it.

Rich - rtfosmoe@gmail.com

genek
10-24-2017, 06:54 PM
Give me a call 606-663-8211

genek
11-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Did you make it home ok. Let me know if you need anything else, or any other help. have you got the 8 foot stick installed yet??

rtfosmoe
11-06-2017, 07:53 PM
All,

I just visited TG Designs this weekend to obtain knowledge about the his SpopBot Power stick setup. I could not believe the one-man operation which is does with his buddy. He is the an great example of a modern day Herry Ford operation with Shopbot. No joking his volume of production and scale is ridiculous. I could only imagine what he could do with a 5 x 10 with a tool changer. Shopbot should do a story on him. It would be major PR for them. He has been very visionary and successfully using the tools to design, build and produce items on MAJOR scale.

Rich

genek
11-06-2017, 08:43 PM
Not a modern day Henry Ford. Just Gene King. lol Enjoyed your visit.
All,

I just visited TG Designs this weekend to obtain knowledge about the his SpopBot Power stick setup. I could not believe the one-man operation which is does with his buddy. He is the an great example of a modern day Herry Ford operation with Shopbot. No joking his volume of production and scale is ridiculous. I could only imagine what he could do with a 5 x 10 with a tool changer. Shopbot should do a story on him. It would be major PR for them. He has been very visionary and successfully using the tools to design, build and produce items on MAJOR scale.

Rich