PDA

View Full Version : Haven't been here in a long time

myxpykalix
10-07-2017, 05:26 AM
I haven't had time to go to the shop for months let alone come here due to taking care of an ill parent but i just wanted to stop in and say Hi...plus i need to keep my post count HIGH...lol

dmidkiff
10-07-2017, 06:57 AM
Sorry to hear about sick parent. I wish them and you well.

mikeacg
10-07-2017, 07:19 AM
Jack,

Know the feeling! I'm taking care of my 91-year-old mother who suffers from dementia so don't spend an much time playing as I would like! Glad to hear you are still out there though...
I'm nowhere near your post count so I think you can relax a bit!

Mike

JimDav
10-07-2017, 09:57 AM
I haven't had time to go to the shop for months let alone come here due to taking care of an ill parent but i just wanted to stop in and say Hi...plus i need to keep my post count HIGH...lol

3 more and you will hit the magic numbers of 7777. Bet the magic dragon will have something special pop out of the computer screen then. Wishing your parents well. It's tough I know.

MogulTx
10-07-2017, 10:28 PM
Jack

I haven't had a lot of time to come on here either. I am sorry for the ill parent situation. I hope that is cured in short order. And I hope we will all do more communicating here. This forum has been a great resource for me and the folks at SB have been lifesavers. LOVE LOVE LOVE this group and the company in general!

Monty

khaos
10-17-2017, 04:14 PM
Good to see old friends pop in. :)