PDA

View Full Version : Test 11/24/17 14:30

Brady Watson
11-24-2017, 02:29 PM
test 11/24/17 14:30

Forum puked when message submitted @ 12:11 to about 2:30

Still not submitting via Chrome...

This page isn’t workingChrome detected unusual code on this page and blocked it to protect your personal information (for example, passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards).

Try visiting the site's homepage (http://www.talkshopbot.com/).

ERR_BLOCKED_BY_XSS_AUDITOR

Brady Watson
11-24-2017, 02:42 PM
Changed from WYSIWYG to Standard Enhanced to get around messages not submitting using Chrome.

Newly posted message now stuck in never never land awaiting approval...

What have 'you people' done to this once smooth running forum??? Please get it worked out!

bleeth
11-25-2017, 08:00 AM
I would expect that the issue may be more difficult to trace than one would like. At the very least, it is likely due to security upgrades by either Google or V-bulletin. I haven't had this one here as I still use Explorer and you may have come close to identifying the culprit by your work-around. I have had other programs suddenly having compatibility issues with other programs after updates recently and sometimes the tracing/repair/work-around of where the issue is has been pure h... A W-10 upgrade on one computer led to issues with receiving emails off the server (Go-Daddy's) to my Outlook version. Ended up having to "add a new account" that I already had. The old one's issue couldn't be resolved reasonably although simply re-adding it worked. Go figure.
I compare the work of keeping all the various programs compatible to nearly having to come up with a universal translator in the op system.