PDA

View Full Version : C#90

geoff_harman
04-01-2008, 01:45 AM
I am using Partworks 3D on a PR software Vs 2.38 and have two problems.
Line 3 and the second last line have commands C#90 and C#91 neither of which are recognised by the program.
In a short program I can edit and get rid of them.
In larger programs exceeding 65,279 lines, editing and saving the program saves only upto Line 65279.
The editing line limit does not appear to be related to computer memory as the same happens on two computers with vastly different RAM sizes.
Anyone got any suggestions.

bcammack
04-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Those are "Custom" program commands that should exist in your SBPARTS/Custom folder on the machine's computer. "Custom90.sbc" and "Custom91.sbc"

#90 loads the "myvariables" file of global runtime values and #91 is a sanity-check to make sure your not about to run a program in inches while your machine is set to metric mode and vice versa.

beacon14
04-01-2008, 09:16 AM
Geoff, you can modify the postprocessor file to eliminate those commands if you are not using them. Here's (http://65.36.212.143/notes_from_the_sandbox.htm#Customizing) a link to my article describing how to do it. Not sure what to tell you about the 65,279 lines - I'm pretty sure I've edited longer files than that.

geoff_harman
04-11-2008, 07:29 AM
Thanks for the help gents. To overcome the file size problem I initially used "Filesplitter" then redid the raster cut from 45° to 90°. For the item I was working on, this reduced the file size and machining time considerably as well as improving the finish - at least until the router bearings collapsed.

fercho0803
10-06-2008, 12:37 PM
HOLA AMIGOS ESTA ES LA PRIMERA VEZ QUE ENTRO AL FORO DE SHOPBOT, TENGO EL MISMO PROBLEMA CON EL PARTWORK, Y NO HE PODIDO RESOLVERLO YA HICE TODO LO QUE INDICAN ACA Y NI ASI LO HE PODIDO CORRER....ESPERO QUE ME PUEDAN AYUDAR....ME URGE...