PDA

View Full Version : Error message

adam16
12-07-2005, 01:09 PM
when ever i try to make a toolpath these errors come up
Error: contour library
ctrContourTreeNode::offset_levels-offset failed for contour wih start point(28.443.6.292). Do you wish to supress any further messages?

then i click no and

Error: toolpath manager library

[TPM1003]Drive pictures contains no points! Do u wish to supress any further questions.

i get those 2 messages when i try to start a toolpath and ive tryed copy and pasting the design onto a new file and it does the same thing.

paco
12-07-2005, 01:50 PM
Hi Adam!

If the design is'nt too complicate, I'd suggest to start over a new file; not neccesarly all but the problem vector "need to be erased"... I've got around this before by openning the vector and deleting the "problem" node or by changing the start point position(node)... does'nt always work... seem like a "not duplicable bug" in ArtCAM products (I supposed you have PW; Insignia does this sometime too)... You may want to send the problem file to SB support for help.

Brady Watson
12-08-2005, 01:42 AM
The key here is the "start point(28.443.6.292)" message. I believe that it is trying to tell you that one of the nodes is overlapping another or some other issue...it tells you the X,Y coordinates in the message so that you can find them. IE X=28.443, Y=6.292

-Brady