PDA

View Full Version : PART SHOPBOT

bob_dodd
11-05-2008, 08:20 PM
Well I'm using a PRT control box , Shopbot PK 296 3.6 on X & Y ,PK296 7.2 on Z , & a PRT Z Tee plate , The rest was put togather from various sources , Ebay ,Home Depot .The X car & Y car are kinda like a PRS type. The rails are BWC harden steel on the X & Y axis ( lots of drilling & tapping ) ,with #2 wheels riding on them . A PC router 1 1/2 HP mounted with 3" muffler clamps to some aluminum flat bar, that is bolted to the PRT Z. Cut quality is very good

bill1
11-05-2008, 08:41 PM
Very nice, where there is a will there is a way- as long as it works and cuts well that's all that matters

myxpykalix
11-06-2008, 02:47 AM
you need to name this thing "Frankenstein" lol
nice job

Brady Watson
11-06-2008, 05:20 PM
Looks great, Bob! It's probably the perfect size for your city location...Glad to see you've got something to play with again

-B

taylor
11-22-2008, 10:57 PM