PDA

View Full Version : Really wish the demo version had more functionality

davidminalumpy
07-15-2007, 02:55 AM
I'm still a few months away from buying my shopbot.

I have gotten very comfortable with vcarve and have already designed a number of things.

I really wish the demo for cabinetspartspro was a fully functional pro version that would not generate the output files or watermark them like vcarve. Better yet a setting to set it to pro or semi pro to see what features you need or don't need.

I can't even figure out if it supports tabs or not which are nice leaving all parts still connected to the sheet. Far easier to carry around sheets than a ton of loose parts.

Brady Watson
07-15-2007, 11:40 AM
Christian,
There is a support page on the CPP site where you can ask a question about the software etc. I suggest you use it to get your answers from Ryan, who is very helpful & knowledgable.

The fact that an $80 or $250 program has a demo version at all, is pretty amazing to me, being a former developer. $250 is a drop in the bucket for software that pays for itself on the 1st job.

-B

davidminalumpy
07-15-2007, 03:33 PM
I did email him over a week ago on his site without a reply.

Being able to leave tabs is a big issue for me and I didn't get any reply at all from him.

Ryan Patterson
07-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Christian if you do not get a reply from me with in 24hr please resend the Email. You can also call me at 239-290-1143.